Dry skin, itching, muscle pain in legs, waist, cold, cough. Blood, cholesterol test done. Causes?

Respected Doctor , I am suffering from dry skin , itching , musscles pain (specially in both legs , waist and chest) , cold and cough , warm body last 7 years .weight- 80 kg,height-5 6 , age-38. Recently report my Eosinophilis count is 12 , TSH 15.98 , PH 6.5 .Cholesterol is 198 , LDL is 175 , HDL 44 VLDL 115 , Triglyceride is 178 and others reports are showing normal . Please suggest me about the treatment and diet chart .
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012