Irregular periods, implantation bleeding, did masturbation. Pregnant?

Hi Doctor, i started my period on 1st june dat is two days back. Today was the third day and i had very negligible flow. Can this be a case of implantation bleeding . I had very heavy flow on the first tqo days with high cramping. My cycle is normal and last month my period started on 6th may. So according to 28 day cycle my period wqs due on 4 th june but it started earlier. Me and my boyfriend had mutual masturbation on 16 th may. We didnt had penetration. Can i be pregnant in any case? M worried. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012