I am getting cramps after taking misoprostol,i had ectopic pregnancy surgery before

medical abortion- medicine dosage in mg, abortion aftcare, prevention of infection hello! Doctor, my query is lil urgent. I have already taken mt pill n twentt four after that i started bleeding n even passed out some tissue alongwith the blood , by the next day i stopped bleedin but aft that i took two misoprostol pills orally n now itx been two days, however bleeding has reduced but theres lot of cramping n i havent consumed any pain killers. Since my pregnancy was just two weeks old do i need to take another two tabs of misoprostol ? Also in order to prevent infection aft abortion i ve been advised to take FAS 3 kit, is that alright ? Awaitin ur reply. Thanku in advance. Fyi- my age is 25, im unmarried, 2 months back i ve had an ectopic pregnancy surgery bt now i ve got it confirmed thru scannin that this is pregnancy within uterus.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011