What causes headaches,upset stomach and appetite loss at night?
User rating for this question
my 7 year old has mild headaches at night, mild upset stomach and loss of appetite at night. she is fine during the day, but seems tired and mild upset stomach at night. any idea what the cause is?
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Sometimes migrane headache can present like this. Make her to take rest. Avoid any noise or bright lights in room. Do not force her to eat at that time. You can give acetaminophen as per dosage. Usually these symptoms settle in few days but in case symptoms get worse or they persist get her exmined by pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know ignorance I can help you further. Wishing your child good health. God bless..
Follow-up: What causes headaches,upset stomach and appetite loss at night? 14 minutes later
this has been going on for about a week, does that change your diagnosis?
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: no. Detailed Answer: Thanks again. Migrane headache can have such presentation. Since physical examination is required I suggest you to get her examined for further management. Let me know if you have any other query I would be glad to answer. Take care.
People also viewed
- Can concussion cause tailbone injury
- Can vyvanse cause ear congestion
- What causes stomach discomfort
- What causes headachesupset stomach and appetite loss at night
- When a child eat soapremedy
- Can hiv cause congestion
- Severe pain in the stomach loss of appetite cause
- Enlarged liver in young child
- Child had flu now wont eat
- Can gallbladder cause congestive heart
- Encephabol in healthy child
- Causes of upset stomach at night
- Nasal congestion caused by pooping
- Effects of pinching child
- What causes gas in stomach