Reddish blotches on the lower and upper arms. On fentanyl transdermal pain patches. Are these symptoms of liver problem?

very recently I began noticing irregular deep red blotches just under the surface of my skin on my lower and upper arms. I am on fentanyl transdermal pain patches for low back pain plus vicodin for break thru pain. I am worried it may be signs of beginning problems with my liver because of the tylenal in the hydrocodin.I have been on patches for over a year and the vicodin for 4 years. I m not cheap but I think I will wait and see my regular physician at the end of this month. Sorry, I just did not know there was a charge. Thanks anyway.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer