What are the pain management alternatives for fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis?

I am trying to find a pain management doctor for my daughter. The standard procedure in this area seems to be" 1. Give the patient enough pain medication to treat the pain. 2. Cut the pain medication in half My daughter has fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and chronic pain. The pain doctors we've seen offer no complementary pain management alternatives, just cut her meds in half, which has led to withdrawal and seizures. How do we find a doctor who won't do that? She is an RN, so she understands her problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. She is currently a non-functioning lump on the bed.
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Pain managment specialist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Considering your daughter's condition I suggest you to consult a pain management specialist.He / she after assessing her can select a non invasive pain management. Also it would be good for her to consult a Physiotherapist, this is essential in people with long term pain which could lead to deformities. Kindly provide your address I shall search you the best amongst the above speciality. Waiting for your response,