Had left lower abdomen pain, bloody stools and white tissue with bowels, bloated. How to deal with it ?

Recently have had left lower abd pain, bloody stools , and white tissue with bowels movements. My abdomen is bloated- his is new. My bowel sounds are very hyperactive. This started after 2 rounds of Amoxicillin for a tooth abcess. My hemoglobin was 11 during this process, but is back to 14. Still having pain and passing mucous and tissue, but bleeding has stopped 4 weeks later. Fell and got concussion 3 weeks ago. MD wants to treat concussion sx s before dealing with stomach issues. The abd pain is very uncomfortable. Seeing neurologist for concussion-MD talking about Post Concussion Syndrome. Ok to wait on stomach issues? One minor detail...I am on Coumadin and bleeding is always a concern.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response

If bleeding per rectum is fresh blood then it is most likely lower GI bleeding due to Hemorrhoids or fissure in ano or any mass lesion for which you may need
1. Colonoscopy
2. CT/MRI of the Abdomen

If you're passing black coloured stool then it may be due to upper GI bleeds and you may need
1. Endoscopy of the upper GI

Consult a Gastroenterologist.

On the other hand it may be due to Antibiotic induced Diarrhea.
In that case Probiotics will help.