Severe concussion, suffered with post concussion syndrome, had spotty vision followed by black out after hard workout. Conclusion?

i recieved a pretty bad concussion about 8 months ago playing soccer. The syptoms of post concussion syndrome were present up to about the 6th month. i recently started working out with my team again and after a hard workout my vision became spoty then completely went black in my left eye. i have no headaches or pain but what does it mean if i am completely lose my vision??
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012