Had traumatic brain injury. Post concussion syndrome. Inner ear infection, feeling of bugs crawling

Hi, 10 years ago i suffered a traumatic brain injury and have 25% perminant frontal lobe damage. I had post concussion syndrome and it took me ten years to recover. In the last few months i have been having the following problem - I wake up in the middle of the night/or day (i am a shift worker) and feel like the whole bed is shaking, I open my eyes and my vision is shaking fast. I have experienced inner ear infections in the past but this symptom is different. The other symptom i have (ever since my injury) is my brain feels like it is about to explode sometimes - almost like there is bugs crawling in it - Its like i have to focus hard to slow it down. Thanks you in advance. Lisa
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012