Puked several times, got hit on the back. Pupil test and BP normal. Consult?

hey i was drunk last night with some friends who ended up starting a fight. I got suckerpunched in the back of the head (didnt know the fight was happening yet). i puked a few times last night. i went to the doctors office in the morning and saw a family physician she did the pupil test and checked my blood pressure said everything is fine just rest. she believes i suffered a minor concussion and all i need is rest but then on my way home from the doctor i started puking again and had a tingling feeling in my tongue and hands but then i puked again and it went away. so my questions is since i did see a doctor who said just rest ami i ok or do you think i should go to the hospital and get a cat scan or mri . please, and thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013