Given 6 units of blood and one unit when hospitalized for peptic ulcer, right calf sore and swollen foot. Will it get better ?

I was given 6 units of blood and one unit of plasma after a being hospitalised for a peptic ulcer and having thrown up about two cups of blood. I am now out of hospital and feeling fine. The only problem in my right calf has been sore and my right foot swells worse than even when I sprained my ankle over 15 years ago. When I elevate it it goes down but not completely. Is this something to worry about? Willl it get better? What if anything can I do to make it get better?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013