Examined the vaginal lips with precum on hand. Pregnancy possibility?

Hi, last night I ended up giving my partner a handjob and had gotten Pre-cum on my hands. I wiped them off with a towel very carefully and then examined my vaginal lips . I did not enter my vaginia at all only the outer lips. By the time I realized I could of still had precum on my hands. I had already wiped myself down wih another towel and hen washed my hands wih soap and water. Is it possible that I could get pregent from that?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013