Felling bloated, tightness around ribs, forehead sweating and unable to sleep. Semen like thing inside bowel and on penis. What could it be?

Question
I had dinner at 6pm at a Chinese Restaurant..veggies and brown rice with chicken/soya sauce. Approx 1/2 after dinner, I felt bloated, tight around the ribs, some forehead sweating..and needed to walk around. Fennel tea helped but symptoms continue. I'm unable to sleep right now. I had this before along with dizzy, flush feeling that at first i thought were attributed to heart.

Another question. I've had what appears to look like semen after going to the washroom. First time inside bowl, most recently on head of penis..What could this be?
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...it appears to be food poisoning symptoms but it can be heart symptoms also.
Detailed answer...
Bloating,tightness around ribs,forehead sweating especially after taking your meal seems to be due to food poisoning.Although these symptoms can be because of heart involvement also.
Ideally it would be better to go to ER snd rule out heart involvement.
In my opinion it is better to feel sorry rather than being late.
If it just a food poisoning,these symptoms shall subside gradually,may be after vomiting or diarrhoea and sometimes just bloating and acidity.
As far as feeling of semen coming out during straining in toilet is concerned,it is perfectly normal phenomenon.
In fact this fluid is called as pre- ejaculate or a pre-cum.
During straining,your rectum massages the overlying prostate resulting in release of this fluid.
There is nothing to worry about this as this is natural.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks