Chances of pregnancy by taking pill late after unprotected sex? Having cramps and feeling tired

I had unprotected sex last week on Sunday night at 2:30 a.m. He did NOT ejaculate inside me, though there was probably some pre cum, very small amount though. I couldn t get the Next Choice pill until the 3rd day and I followed the instructions exactly the way it said. Took one at 6:10 p.m and the following one 12 hrs later at 6:10 a.m. I have been experiencing mid sided cramps which I believe to be a side effect from the pill, i feel tired which i believe it is just that i have not been able to sleep. Evertything else is the same. It has been almost a week now and I am still scared out of my mind! What are my chances or being pregnant?? Please reply ASAP! Please!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012