Done mammography. Have pain at scar after microabscess operation. Please advise

hi i am 30 yr old female. i had an operation of microabcessses 9months ago.biposy report showed i a taking medicine for the same.currently i am having AKT-3.but i feel a severe pain at point of scar .i consulted my surgeon.he said it is because of the tuberculosis it will take time to heal the wound .also i have anemia as well the pain will go with time.but there is not improvement.then i again consulted the doc and i was to have mammography done the reports showed some collection and report mentioned below statement, 1)focal area of enhancement in right anterior chest wall with conglomerate microabsecess in scar tissue and adjoining underlying pectoralis muscle representing scar granuloma intrathoracicextrapleural collection or extension involvemnent of right breast parenchyma is seen. 2)focal area segmental heterogenous enhancement in upper innner and outer quadrants at1 O clock position and 11-12 O clock positiond of the right breast showing type -1 enhancement knetics suggestive of focal fibroadenosis(BIRADS-3) After seeing above report my doc asked me to go for FNAC and the cytology report said as below material-guided FNAC -scar line,anetrior chest wall microscopic examination- smears are predominantly hemorrhagic impression- wall- INCONCLUSIVE after seeing the report my doc says it is nothing serious and advise me to reveiw after 3 months. but i am still facing the problem of that sharp pain in my breast. please advise if everything is really okand suggest the next step
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012