Done chemotherapy and beam radiation for lung cancer. CT scan showing coronary artery calcification, mass in chest, lesion on ribs. What does this mean?

My husband just received the results of a CT scan post concurrent chemo & proton beam radiation course (7 weeks) for lung cancer . Results indicate Thoracic Aorta: Stable ecstasia of the ascending aorta. Cardiac: Severe coronary artery calcification . Chest Wall: Low CT density mass 7x3x5cm in L lateral chest wall of uncertain significance. May represent postsurgical change/hematoma/seroma. Bones: Rib fracture/destructive lesion involving L 5th rib w/some increased bone destruction in the interval. New sclerotic 8th L rib lesion. CAN YOU TRANSLATE? I have other questions about the results of the scan specifically in his lungs.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012