Had bilateral spontaneous pneumathorax, had pig tai; chest tubes inserted. Can I roller coaster?

Hi, I had bilateral spontaneous pneumathorax on 25 MAY this year. I had pig tail chest tubes inserted in the ER and 2 days later an operation to re-inflate my right lung (which was completely collapsed) and with the use of sterile talc powder it was stuck to my chest wall. three days later my left lung had re-inflated itself so no opertation was needed on that lung. However over the next week I had many fluid pockets around my lung which were not able to be drained through two more pig tail drains which were inserted above and below my right shoulder blade. So a 2nd operation was needed to clear the fluid. After 15 days in hospital I was discharged. So after all that information, my question is regarding an upcoming vacation. I know I am able to fly, but what I really want to know is if I can ride roller coasters? I will be in the states in November and need to know if 5-6 months post-op if I am going to be able to participait or sit on the side lines... Oh, im a 28 yr old female, very light drinker, 150lbs, 5 7 Cheers xoxo
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012