Diagnosed with ovarian cancer, tumors in pelvis, blood in stools, urine. Spread to kidney?

Hi. My mum has clear cell ovarian cancer , she was diagnosed two years ago. She had a hysterectomy and went on taxol/ carbo for 6 cycles. NED for 12 months then recurrence. Started another 6 cycles of same chemo however recent CT show two small tumors in pelvic area, also her ca125 jumped from 85 - 600. She is currently on Avastin every 3 weeks ( started 7 weeks ago). My concern is she has blood +2 (?) in her urine along with white cells, also noticed blood in stools last 3 days. Does this suggest that the cancer has spread to her kidneys / bowel?. Her CT scan showed inflamation in 3 lymph nodes in pelvis but nothing else. Is it possible it could of spread so quickly?. Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012