Diagnosed with IBS, symptoms getting worse. Candida present in bowel. How to treat it?

hi i was diagnosed with IBS in 2007 the symptoms are getting worse i have tried every diet known to man! I have been researching about candida because my colon hydrotherapist said in was in my bowel contents. I feel nauseated in the afternoons, not hungry in the morning, extremely bloated after each meal. my diet is so so so bland, i do not drink alcohol or smoke . I get full really quickly! my life is going backwards, i have run out things to try! please help me I m only 26.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013