Constipation, trapped wind after meals, then diarrhea. Taken Immodium. Family history of IBS

I am 16 years old female, I suffer from constipation and have been given a fiber medicine I am now having constipation through out the day and then experiencing a bad case of trapped win after my third meal in the evening. This then leads on to really bad diarrhea , I get trapped wind first and then have to really rush to the toilet. I get these symptoms at the same time everyday and it has been going on for the past week, I have tried taking immodium and other anti diarrhea medicines then gives me really bad constipation. It feels as if I should stop eating all together it is as if I am allergic to a certain food IBS is common in our family.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012