IBS, diarrhea, constipation, gas after protozoa infection. Help

Hi, my name is Soliman Wazzan, I live in Cairo Egypt and my age is 49 years old, heigh of 192 m and my weight is 95 Kg. Since age of 22 , I suffered for almost 5 years the IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) and then i overcame this syndrome till last year. In February 2011, I did a stool analysis and I discovered that i had 2 types of protozoa ( Giardia and Hystolica) . I took the necessary treatment and then I repeated my stool analyses and was clear of these diseases. In March 2012, I did another stool analyses and results were OK. In results, since my infection with these 2 protozoa, I don`t feel comfortable with my colon , some episodes of diarrea, constipation on and off.. lot of gases and fluctuation....but the thing that I have to underline that these symptoms become more severe when I`m facing a situation of stress, travel ( indeed associated with stress). I will be grateful if you could help me to know what is my case exactly and how to face it. Thanking you in advance for your concern and best regards Soliman
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer