Having stomach problem, going to bathroom after eating. Suggest?

Hello DR, my name XXXXXXX i am having stomach problem for past 10 years. In a day i am going 3 more times. this problem i am facing since my 11th std. whatever food if i take in few hours i feel disturb in my stomach. but in my family all are telling because of your thinking it is happening like that. what will be the problem and can i get remdy from this kindly advice me.
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
IBS is likely in you

Detailed Answer:

I understand your health concern. It is disturbing at times and quite annoying too.

In my view, you probably have something called as stress is a trigger factor for this condition. Smoking also increases the problem.

I would suggest you to undergo Colonoscopy for the same, and proceed further with the management.

Let me know if you have more queries.