Have IBS. Lightheadedness, jittery, stomach pain before bowel movement, abdominal pain. Red flakes in stool. What is happening?

I am 32. I have IBS and normally have loose stool more than 4 times a day. For the past few days, I have felt very jittery and light headed. My stomach usually hurts before having a bowel movement but lately it has felt painful from my abdomin to my anus . The past couple of days, I have had what looks like little red flakes in my stool and my stool has been an array of colors. One day, it was bright green, then a yellowish color now a orange-red color with the red flakes.I have not eaten anything differently (no tomatoes).What is happening to my body? Is this my IBS or something more serious?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  219 Awaiting Answer