Constant pain above breast, in chest wall on the right side, radiates down to inner right arm to fingers. MRI reports clear. Put on lyrica but no use. Please help?

I have right side pain constantly that usually starts in my chest wall, above the breast , on the right side. It moves down my right side abdomen to the to the lower abdomen area. It also radiates down my inner right arm to my fingers. I have had MRIs on the spine and brain with no answers. They put me on lyrica to see if this helps, but it doesn t. The pain does get worse when I lay down on my back or sides. Sleeping has become very difficult. What can cause all this right side pain?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012