Can myopia be treated without glasses? Is there a way to increase height?

Hi doctor :)
I read in some article that ur height depends on genetics. Actually my mom and dad both are short (not REALLY short but short) so im upset about my height too which hasnt increased since more than a month (not even an inch). Plus i also saw this formula to estimate ur maximum height which when i tried out, i found that my height would be short too (according to the formula) please help me out ...
One more thing is that im a little bit short sighted or having myopia . Can i treat this without glasses (any way)
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013