Eye pain with swelling. Suggest treatment

For the last few days i have been feeling pain in both my eyes and i can see they are quiet swelled sore especially the left eye n coz of it i get a headache to
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Inflammatory swellings of the eyelid

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It seems from the history that you are having swellings in the left eye with pain in both eyes with headache. The swellings in the left eye indicate inflammatory swellings involving the glands of the eyelids like hordeolum internum or hordeolum externum.
These inflammatory swellings are common in young adults and the causes resulting in multiple lesions are uncorrected refractive error, long standing inflammation of the eye lid margin...

The treatment for the condition is by using antibiotic eye drops or eye ointment with oral antiinflammatory drugs. Local hot compression to the swollen areas provide faster relief.

The treatment for multiple swellings as in your case requires evaluation to find out the underlying cause and treatment of it.
Hence I advice you to consult eye doctor for examination to find out the underlying cause and treatment accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.

Thank you