Blood in vomiting, severe fatty diarrhea with blood, have intestinal issues, IBS. Is there any home remedy?

I have been vomiting blood and have severe diarrhea which also contains blood and is very fatty . I have had intestinal issues since birth (I just turned 33 in August). I know I have IBS (I have had 2 colonoscopies in the past 8 or so years and seen 3 gastrenterologists). From what I have read, Celiac disease is a definite possiblility as well as Chron s because (my Mother and Grandmother have it and both needed sugery for perforations). I am too scared to go to the hospital but am torn because I am a single mother of 7 and 9 year old girls and the idea of not being there for them is even more saddening and terrifying. What can I do from home? I have been taking digestive enzymes and gravol to help with the vomiting. However, I have concerns aout the Gravol becuase perhaps blood in my stomach is something that should be expelled. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for your time, Bonnie
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012