Bled after sex. Why? Have PCOS. Why bloating, tenderness, cramps?

Hello, yesterday i had sex with my boyfriend and after the end i noticed some blood. It is exactly the 28th day of my cycle, though I have POS and usually it is late and not regular. What bothers me is that the blood flow is very light and normally when i have my period it is not. Could sex stop the flow of the blood?Also this time although I experienced breast tenderness and bloating for many days i don t have the usual cramps which are normally quite strong.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012