What to do if overdose of Zolfresh is taken?
User rating for this question
What to do if someone known to u has taken 4 zolfresh tablets together.
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer: observe closely for drowsiness, may need hospital. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! You should be pretty sure that it is only four tablets not more and no other drug has been taken along with it. Observe the person for his breathing and arousability, (if he can swallow then give lots of liquids to drink) if these two parameters look fine then slowly the medicine will be eliminated. If looks very sick and obtunded then better to take the patient to hospital for close monitoring, as such there is no antidote of zolpidem. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- Does glycomet tablet help in reducing wait
- Gynecomastia pain relief
- Seeing purple spots in vision
- Health risks of super glue
- Zolfresh tab overdose
- Does tretinoin cream remove blackheads
- Lower legs get blotchy red inflamation when walking
- Oxye purple pill gnc
- How to treat a bruised trachea
- Overdose of zolfresh cure
- Zevit tablet good for hairloss
- Effects of overdose of zolfresh
- Zolfresh overdose
- Purpose of taking gonadil
- What to do if overdose of zolfresh is taken