Ask an internal medicine specialist

. Get your answer in 3 easy steps
navigation bread crumb
Please wait...

192 Doctors Online

Email address:
Continue to Consult
By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions
Reports and Images :
In case you have reports or images to share with the doctor, you can upload them in the next page.
Customer feedback (last week)
98% Satisfied customers
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Dr. Matthew Mintz
Internal Medicine
Experience: 22 years
Dr. Kiran Kumar
Internal Medicine
Experience: 9 years
Dr. Timothy G Moser
Family Physician
Experience: 22 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 15 years
Dr. Mimi Ghosh
Family Physician
Experience: 22 years
Dr. Andrew Rynne
Family Physician
Experience: 48 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 15 years
Dr. Ada B. Dickinson
Experience: 30 years
Dr. J. Clive Spiegel
Experience: 20 years
...and 15,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Ask an Internal Medicine Specialist for consultation/discussion about Adult health problems, Diabetes, Hypertension, Migraine, Headache, High cholesterol, Obesity, Smoking cessation, Allergies etc.

Recent Answers by Internal Medicine Specialist

What does itchy feet only at night mean? What causes? no reddness, no bites, no swelling, no cracked skin, no rash .. My husband's feet itch intensely at about 2am and he applies creams etc.. Its... View full conversation »
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
«Previous || Next »
Employers who trust us