Found ARTI-FLX very useful for arthritis. Not finding anymore. Help?

We found a pain pill for arthritis and rheumatism in Mexico called ARTI-FLX consisting of garlic, pineapple, juniper, nettle, and cat's claw. It has completely cured arthritic pain for my wife and I and several of our friends - way beyond Advil, prescription arthritis medicines, etc. We cannot find it in the US or on line. Have you heard of this? Do you know where we can get it without going back to Mexico?
Posted Sat, 27 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

This preparation is of conventional medicine and these systems tend to be confined to a locality.
They are not universal and their efficacy is not tested in big scientific trials hence they are not acceptable to all and for that very reason not available elsewhere.
I would suggest to search online pharmacies based in Mexico who could courier you the drug.
If you have any XXXXXXX of the drug from the pharmacy you can call it and ask them to courier the drug for you.

I hope my advise will be informative and helpful for you.

Take care!