Fistula hole remains open even after undergoing VAAFT. What do you suggest?

Ayurveda Specialist
My fistula hole is not closed since three months after VAAFT.please help
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 18 hours later

In ayurveda we opt for a surgical procedure referred to as Kshar sutar. This is procedure in which a special thread made from cactus milk and turmeric is used - The milk removes infective lessions and turmeric aids in quick healing.

In your case as you have already undergone VAAFT and still external hole remains open. A trial to medicines can be given to stop oozing if any and proper healing of the opening.The medicines used in such cases are haridra khand tab. allerin and trifla guggul. Local application of jatyadi tail will assist in proper healing. Most probably you will be benefitted with this medication, in case it still remains

I encourage you to consult an ayurvedic anorectal specialist nearby in your area. I think Kshar XXXXXXX will cure it positively.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have other concerns.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul