Back pain on right side. Can I take Zerodol plus?

i just got a back pain this morning ,on my right side ,i have zerodol plus can i take this drug please
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 54 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Zerodol is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug and you can use it for your condition , but with precaution if you have gastric disturbances ( like gastritis, peptic ulcer , dyspeptic syndrome). Additionaly you can add locally anti-inflammatory creams like Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Icy hot, at bed time warm pack after applied creams, avoid lifting heavy weights and physical exercise, unnecessary movement involving your low back.
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery,
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,