Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

problem in my Butt

Whom of which (Specialisation) doctor should I contact with regards to the problem in my butt. I have this small pimple exactly in the place of excretion for quite some time. Please help. Thanks in advance for your help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  454
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You need to a general surgeon for the needful...

Answered: Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Thank you soo much.

Answered: Thu, 14 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Dear Raj, Ist show it to your family doctor. It may be simple folliculitis-- will need antibiotics (by family doctor only), or piles (haemarrhoids)-- will need general surgeon's advice, or a wart-- venereologist's advice. So family doctor will be able to guide you better.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor