Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sweat problem from butt

i am 23 years old single person.i am very slim and weight is 53 kg . i am suffering from sweat problem from butt. when i sit on anything for sometime my underwear get wet and my pent also get wet. please tell me how can i get relief from this problem and what should i eat as home remedies to overcome this problem.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  645
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear kanu
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
The excessive sweat on single part is sometimes experienced by some person. This can be improved with proper homeopathy treatment
you can contact for any inquiry at
Take care
N.B. hope this time it will not be deleted.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Kanu, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are suffering from Hiperhydrosis, may be you can try Aluminum chloride hexahydrate solution which is a effective antiperspirant. But, Kindly get yourself examined first by a Dermatologist.
Avoid tight fitting clothes and always use cotton fabrics. Change your undergarments regularly. If these measures don't help, may be you need other interventions.

Good Luck.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor