Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

i have WBC and RBC in my urine. Is this something to concern ?

Hi, I am having pain while passing urine. Did my urine test and the result says there are traces of protien and WBC is 20-25,RBC 40-50. Doctor told to do a scaning after a week. Is this anything serious. I am 35 yr old and mother of two.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  826
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi madam,
nothing serious but it needs to be treated adequately. please follow as the doctor told u. get a scan done to see if there is any problem with your kidneys. you will hve to start on treatment with the antibiotic as soon as possible & drink plenty of water. get urine culture slao done so that your doctor can have an ide of what type of organism is growing.
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor