Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

heart attack and suffers from unstable angina

why do doctors think thy can ply god my hubby has been told not to go bck to hospital as he is going to often? he has had a heart attack and suffers from unstable angina wht doe s he do whn in pain waite till its to late for help
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
If the doctors are telling him not to come back, then I suggest going elsewhere. No doctor should turn down a patient when they are in serious pain (especially when it comes to a heart condition). I could see it if he were complaining of a hang-nail or sprained ankle. Find another medical centre.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor