Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

hair loss on mustache, please suggest me remedy for it

Hello, I am 30yrs old, currently i am lossing my mustache hair on the left side, i am not sure how they are lossing, once they lost in that psrt hair does not grow or come and skin in visible, is this some sort of allergy. If i need to show which doctor i can look for and where? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  841
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

This could be due an injury most of the times as it is happening on one side only. The doctor specialized to handle this is either a dermatologist or a trichologist.

Answered: Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
Hi, Deepak,
There are so many reasons for hair loss- one side or both sides. And so the treatment varies. I suggest you consult some good skin specialist and get thorough investigations done for the problem to know the exact cause.
Answered: Thu, 8 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to HCM,
As you said you are not getting hair this can be due to past injury at that area & another reason for not getting hair in that particular area is due to fungal infection. You need to see a dermatologist who can assess & treat you accordingly. Need not bother for that. Take care.
Answered: Fri, 2 Dec 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor