age 20 years irregular periods

my age 20. i didnt get periods around 3 months.tell some healthy tips to make regular periods
Thu, 21 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.firstly you find the cause for irregular periods by one visit of gynec doctar.blue cohosh with grain of salt which is useful for normlise the periods,colect the root of banyan tree,extract and boil them and mix in in cows milk have this before bed time,grapes drinking its juice or raw taking it in regular basis which help to regulate the cycle,take some reddish seeds and grind them with water make paste and mix it in butter milk drink regularly,karela juice one to two time ,papya ripe or unripe,carrot,allevera juice,drinking sugar cane before a week or 2 week on regular basis,accupunture which regulate the blood flow,aromatherapy which reduse the stress anxiety,depression.thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Not having periods for 2-3 months is not normal. It can be due to hormonal disorder or polycystic ovaries.You need to have some blood tests and an ultrasound scan to know what your problem is and then only any treatment can be suggested.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com