Within 3 hours of taking the Ipill I had sex. Do i need another one ?

I am a 24 Years Old Married Woman, Last month I had unprotected sex with my husband at night and the following morning I had an Ipill an emergency contraceptive pill. My periods were normal. Yesterday Again I had encountered similar situation, I had unprotected intercourse and within few hours of having sex I took an Ipill. Within 3 hours of taking the Ipill I had sex again by withdrawal method. My question is Do I need to follow an Ipill again or not. I am a 24 Years Old Married Woman, Last month I had unprotected sex with my husband at night and the following morning I had an Ipill-an emergency contraceptive pill. My periods were normal. Yesterday Again I had encountered similar situation, I had unprotected intercourse and within few hours of having sex I took an Ipill. Within 3 hours of taking the Ipill I had sex again by withdrawal method. My question is Do I need to follow an Ipill again or not.
Fri, 6 May 2011