Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Why is my left testicle undescended ?

i'am a 21 years old guy. and i have undescended left testicle hello i have a undescended left testicle and i am 21 years old. and i know where it is, and i can feel please can it be saved and toke to here place.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
The undescended testes should be get in place by surgery otherwise the diseases of testes arises.
Get examinations done by nearby surgeon and take opinion of him.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thank you very mush for answering me . But Dr. like i said i'am 21 years old now. so can my testicle be saved and get in place, after all those years .

PS: i can feel the testicle. right under my belly
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor