Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Why is my left chest bigger that the right ?

iam 18 year old male and past 3 year my left side chest is bigger than my right. now my left side chest is looking almost like female gender.and something in round shape is there inside my left side chest and it pains when i touch hard. help please
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  404
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hello kishore,
You are suffering frm the condition known as Gynecomastia. This needs a careful examination and treatment. it happens due to hormonal changes. consult a gynecologist or endocrinologist without any hassitation.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
HELLO kishore,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
you are suffering from gynecomastia
in your age most common cause is obesity
it can be due to hormonal imbalance or due to some drugs
if you are obese try to reduce your weight by doing regular exercise and diet modification
avoid junk food. have more green leafy vegetables
its better to consult physician and get evaluated for the causes mentioned above
take care
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor