Why has not paracetamol or roxid helped in abating headaches, fever and cold caused by sinusitis?

I had head ache,fever and cold 2 months back i was adviced by the Dr to take Roxid and paracetamol ,the fever and cold subcided but heaviness in the head and eye lids and pain behind the eye bal persisted when i was adviced to take Cephodyl for 5 days when it still persisted i was asked to take cephpod for 5 days the problem still persisted ,I met ENT who checked me and said that there was no problem and adviced not to take Antibiotics he priscribed antiallergic tablets for 30 days the problem still persists I met another ENT who has now priscribed Amoxycicilin for 7 days and asked me to get CT Scan if it still persists i have completed 4 days and there is slight improvement . what do you think is the problem for heaviness in the head and eyelids, pain in the eyebrows,

in my experince the suffering is like sinusitis but why is that it is not reducing with antibiotic/aniallergis what do you suggest

Thu, 16 Jan 2014