Why has my daughter missed her periods after taking modus 10 drug ?

my daughter aged 14+,5feet 5inch height,58kg wt. with normal sound health experiencing severe abdominal pain , high bleeding during menstrual cycles since her menstrual cycle started at the age of11+,hence we approached a gynocologist,she prescribed modus 10 drug ,to use it from 5th day onwards to 25th day.my daughter used it for one month .three months have passed,she didn t get menstrual cycle.previously she had very regular menstrual cycles,pl.advise.
Fri, 30 Dec 2011