Owl Image

Why does my father get full body tremors after being treated for angina,diabetes and cancer ?

My father had what they call it angina , I am pretty sure he had a full blown heart attack . He was sent home from the hospital. while he had the heart attack he started to have tremors all over his body. Before this he had hand tremors especially in his left hand. For about 1-2 years. Now since getting out of the hospital he started getting full body tremors again and again. They gave him valium at the hospital and it stopped for a bit, but now it just keeps restarting. They did a cat scan and saw nothing. We have a history of parkinsons disease in the family... He is 80 years old and has bladder cancer . He is also diabetic. With these episodes he has been getting temple headaches and he does not usually get headaches at all.
Tue, 3 Jan 2012