Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Why am I experiencing pain on the upper part of the face around the nose ?

Hii I am 40years of old.My uper face leftside of nose (low)paining 1inch area round visible since 2 month
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Mohammed

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Pain at the place you mentioned probably is due to sinus infection or dental origin.Any other symptoms if any will redirect to the diagnosis.I advise you to visit your Physician and get examined.If it is chronic sinusitis treatment would be either by anti allergic medication , antibiotic or antifungal or surgical approach.

Take care.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor