Why I am having itching during vaginal discharge,sensitivity in my belly button and pee hole ? I had earlier taken medication for bladder infection.

I went to the doctor with kidney pain , belly button pain , and my pee hole was irritated. She gave me cipro , for a bladder infection and if i had a bv infection. I took all the medicine and I am still having an issue , I noticed the other day , vaginal dischange and it made me itch down there.. my pee hole is still sensitive and its annoying me.. my belly button is still sensitive. My theroy is maybe i had a ruptured cyst ... I need help and I cant afford another 100$ . Help
Wed, 11 Jan 2012