Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

While having sex I got no feeling on my glan. is there any solution for that ?

Hi, I am male and I am born without foreskin on my penis. my penis is just like circumcised one so while having sex i got no feeling on my glan. is there any solution for that ? also heard of restoring the foreskin but its a long process..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  454
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Small foreskin can increase the abrasions, friction and keratinization of the glans which can reduce the sensation later.. Lube usage can prevent it.. Try mint flavored lubes for better effect. It can be psychogenic to, so do not worry. It is not a major concern as you can still enjoy sex with reduced sensation.. The lube usage will make it better.. Foreskin restoring can give permanent solution.. All the best...

Answered: Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor