What causes brown patches on the penis glans after circumcision?
Can be natural skin marks
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.
Based on the history and images you have shared, it seems like natural marks since birth but if it had been acquired after surgery and you are quite sure about it, it can melasmas which is due to increased pigmentation at different sites.
If it is due to surgery it will resolve in few months and are neither contagious or dangerous but if you are seriously concerned about it's prescence, a dermatologist review can be sought to use peeling agents available locally to be used over it for few weeks.
Chemical peeling is a procedure which can also be done by a qualified dermatologist. Hope this has answered your question. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes darkened penis scrotum and wrinkled penis glans
- What causes penis glans discoloration
- Laceration to glans penis during circumcision
- What causes penis glans very sensitive
- Discoloration of glans of penis causes
- What causes whitegrey spots on glans penis and foreskin
- What causes redshiny and flattened spots on glans penis
- Seborrheic dermatitis of the glans penis causes
- Brown patches on penis glans after circumcision
- Been circumcised penis glans are hypersensitive what is wrong
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?