Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

How to reduce the sensitivity of the glans? Reduced erection. Advice?

My glans are hyper sensitive. How to reduce sensitivity of the glans? In fear of hyper sensitivity and thinking about condom touching the glan, I do not get proper erection when having sex, as my mind gets disturbed. Also, while cleaning, I am pouring hot water on my glans and am unable to touch it. Please advise some solution.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  402
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You didn't mention your age.
You have to be happy that your glans is very sensitive. This sensitivity will slowly goes down by years of your sexual activity.
Circumcision will make you glans less sensitive sooner.
Wearing condoms will reduce the sensitivity.
Local anesthetic gels also will be useful.
It is normal in young age. Don't worry. If you worry unnecessarily the your erection will be impaired due to distractions.
Don,t always try to test the sensitivity . You will be alright.
Dr S.Murugan
Answered: Mon, 17 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor